Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Flarf's Kopóltuš (6)

Let's try to make a poem out of the roughed out materials from the last post.

when Serbs get mad, they talk about When Albanians get mad,

When Codi asks if anyone has publicized the problem, Viola reminds her that a small town like Grace.

Stop laughing; I'm serious.

Its all I can afford on my nursing home wages, and smells there, even though I have to share a bathroom.

She is awesome…a regular person….which i ..... envy - I pity her. The most humiliating experience a working

like they think ... I suggest that you keepp your dumb comments to yourself.

and around 40,000 Americans conceived in petri dishes, walk among us.

That is, something like:

when Serbs get mad, they talk
about a small town like Grace.

Stop laughing; I'm serious.
Its all I can afford on my nursing home wages.

I pity her. They think 40,000 Americans
conceived in petri dishes walk among us.

I'm not entirely sure what this shows or proves, except perhaps that the search results do not determine the poem. After all, we are already making a rather different poem than the one made by Katie Degentesh.

No comments: